Tuesday, January 12, 2010

General Message Thank You Wedding What Should I Write In My Baby Shower Thank You Cards (I Don't Know Anyone)?

What should I write in my baby shower thank you cards (I don't know anyone)? - general message thank you wedding

I had to write a wonderful baby shower and the need to, thank you cards. Are all the ladies of the church of my aunt, and I do not know any of them. What can I write all this? I do not want to adjust every time because it could be a general message that you write?

3 comments:

Queen Queso said...

Dear _____ --

Thank you for attending my baby shower, and for _________. He is absolutely adorable and will be very useful for the baby.

Thank you again!
Me

This is basically what I read in my whole, with some exceptions for people who were in the vicinity, or could not participate, but sent a gift. I hope to follow you or someone else thought of what they gave. It is important to mention at least one specific element of that person feel as if I really put time and effort to a word of thanks for a gift, please write very well (though the rest of the message) is a generic name.

stargaze... said...

How can something like: "God bless you for helping to celebrate the arrival and the arrival of our daughter's generous donation will help us in our new beginning.

Anyone said...

When all the donations could write Brang. "Please join us on our special day and thank you for the wonderful gift."

Post a Comment