Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Garage Bike Rack Are There Any Violations For Parking A Motorcycle In A Lined Area Near A Bicycle Rack? Is It A Fire Lane?

Are there any violations for parking a motorcycle in a lined area near a bicycle rack? Is it a fire lane? - garage bike rack

16. April My Harley parked in the area in the vicinity of the children lined rack, I was at home when an administrator reqest drawing without prior notice. I parked there last summer without problems, said the towing company was parked in an alley fire and could be punished if it was not moved. came a 9 and my bike was towed to 11:45, without warning and without notification. I'm trying to drive me crazy to find out whether it has been notified. The bike was parked there all day yesterday, I advised the regional manger and I have no answer. If there is a path of fire, why bicycle in the area of children? There are no signs of a fire lane and parking. someone please let me know if I remove the case before a civil court and fight for $ 191.00 to bring. I do not know where to go with him. Other vehicles have been warned before the draw, why not? It is a new manager and never had a problem before. Not the motorcycle parked here. was visiting

4 comments:

Beatle fanatic said...

With the registration of motorcycles and vehicles with the provisions of the state he was in. That must mean you can not ride on sidewalks and must park in designated parking spaces in most states. Check the rules at the Registry of motor vehicles in the state, the

Beatle fanatic said...

With the registration of motorcycles and vehicles with the provisions of the state he was in. That must mean you can not ride on sidewalks and must park in designated parking spaces in most states. Check the rules at the Registry of motor vehicles in the state, the

badbill1... said...

You can contact the police or the DMV. I do not know know about the little trail of fire, but are generally targeted as it ought to be released. Therefore, no parking.

theboneh... said...

His bike is like a car can only park to park where the cars or specially designated motorcycle parking spaces can.

Just because he "escape" from something the past year has not, that it is right or ought to have warned.

You are an adult, the enormous responsibility of a motorcycle shall elect. Step up to its responsibilities and not the rest of us riders a bad name.

I do not give a shit, we all "go out" with our bicycles in a less visible, but we both knew was a decline in risk.

Thank you!

Post a Comment