Friday, February 19, 2010

Gallbladder Attack Emergency Room I Really Need To Have My Gallbladder Removed Soon, I'm In A Lot Of Pain, But College Is A Problem?

I really need to have my gallbladder removed soon, I'm in a lot of pain, but college is a problem? - gallbladder attack emergency room

Gallstones and I'm 19th I was really terrible attacks since last year, has been but recently that it was my gallbladder. My seizures are extremely painful and takes about 12 hours and needs to go to the emergency room and get pain and nausea medication, if they occur. I feel good epilogues for several days. Lately, I have not felt very good not as a rule. Now I can attack on every month.

Does my gallbladder removed and I have almost given emergency surgery recently. I am a student and I can not miss too many classes and I have no holiday until the winter. I will be unhappy and lose one or two examples go to the emergency room if you do not benefit from the surgery, but I receive no orand the operation would be even worse. You must also be able to carry 4 stairs up to my room, climb several times a day and able, heavy books with me on campus. I have lots of walking from class to class, too, about 6 miles per day.

So my questions are, especially for those who undergo laparoscopic cholecystectomy: You think I should have surgery now or wait until December? How soon after you climb stairs continued laparoscopic surgery in physical activity (and implementation) things? Any other advice is greatly appreciated, even if it is with other approaches to take are not really an option.

1 comment:

Sarah Smile said...

I had left me two weeks ago. I had 2 attacks before, but never knew what it was. When I was diagnosed, she wanted to do an emergency operation. I was shocked, was a lapse of a pain, I said, he would follow in the morning. I immediately started looking for natural remedies. You do not have another attack, and he has even less of stone, of the time I had my surgery. Go to GNC and buy Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. I prefer the brand called Bragg. The only $ 3.50 for a bottle. I began taking 2 tablespoons of mixture with 8 ounces of apple juice 3 times daily before meals. He also recommended an employee's husband go to the doctor, and he does not have an attack in 2 months had refused!

They do not go away, then go through surgery. These attacks are SO ClockARD whole body, I'm sure you know by looking at (the results of the group of high liver my way) were after an attack. The thing is that people really need and discuss your GO, and the fact that you have that much damage that it's organs (liver, pancreas can do), it out!

Post a Comment